Monday, November 18, 2013

Peanut Butter Banana Bread

Since I've been slacking, I'm coming at ya with two posts tonight!

Since the husband is away for his field placement for a few hours... it gives me the perfect amount of time to unwind and do something with the banana's that have turned a deep brown on the counter! I'd love to be enjoying a glass of wine while doing so... but since I will be hitting the gym before picking my hubby up, I'll hold off till getting home :)



I am using my KitchenAid Stand Mixer for the first time since getting it in June (thanks mom!!!) and am in LOVE! It could not make baking and clean up any easier... Before starting, preheat your oven to 350*






Here's the recipe:

3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs
1/3 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cup flour 






Start with the wet ingredients----> Add dry ingredients---> mix all of your ingredients together






Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 cooking pan  - bake in the oven at 350* for a hour or till a fork/toothpick can be inserted into the center of the loaf and comes out clean





Cannot wait to get home from the gym tonight to enjoy this!

And how EASY is this clean up?! Can't wait for my husband to finish washing these dishes ;)


enjoy, e.l.l.




No comments:

Post a Comment