Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lasagna


Wanting to make something that could last a few meals and bring comfort during the cold weather/rain that caused is to stay inside over the weekend, we chose to throw together a lasagna! Quick, easy, and makes at least five meals for the two of us :) 


What you'll need:

Lasagna noodles
Pasta sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Gorgonzola cheese
Cottage cheese
Olive oil
Spices - I used:
Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb & Table blend
Garlic Salt
Basil Leaves
Thyme Leaves
Crushed red pepper flakes


Preheat your oven to 375*

I started with a mix of sauce and olive oil in the bottom of my pan - then began my layers - 

- Start with layering your noodles
- Add sauce to cover your noodles evenly
- Sprinkle with your desired amount of spices- I used my garlic salt in ONE layer only;substituting this for regular salt throughout the lasagna
- Layer on your cottage cheese, Gorgonzola, and mozzarella cheese  

I did four layers of this - ending with noodles and sauce on top

Bake in the over covered with tin foil for 45 minutes, check and uncover to cook 15 more minutes or until golden



Enjoy!
e.l.l.

No comments:

Post a Comment